WALL MIRROR INSTALLATION2 x Mirror Fitting Straps are included pre-fastened to the back of the majority of our mirror range, both horizontally & vertically where appropriate. With the exception to:
- Garden Mirrors;
- Dressing Table Mirrors;
- Cheval / Free Standing Mirrors.
WHAT’S ITS HISTORY?
Inspired by all things never ending, such as the seemingly bottomless water well. Full of wishes and curiosity.
The idea of incorporating spinning movement into design is a feature found in nature itself, such as tap water elegantly running down the plug hole, or a star’s light spinning as it moves across the galaxy.
WHAT’S IT GOOD FOR & WHAT DOES IT GO WITH?
A beautiful and solid 18 sided design, ideal as a medium sized wall mirror that can find place as a larger bathroom mirror thanks to its easy-to-clean full mirror glass front.
Alternatively place it anywhere else within the home where it’s uniquely beautiful spiral-type design allows.
WHAT’S IT MADE OF?
Each element of the mirror itself, including the 18 spiral pieces and the round centre, all have a very small bevel to each edge face.
This is to strengthen the glass but also to make the mirror more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
The whole mirror front including the spiral-type mirror glass pieces that make up the edges, are produced using mirror glass, which has been then mounted onto plywood.
This board is then precisely coated with black felt, which adds an appropriate black shading to the back of the mirrors complex body and components.
STANDARD COURIER DELIVERY WITH THIS MIRROR
- Please ensure that you include your Mobile Number when ordering to receive SMS Delivery Updates.
- Delivery Time: We endeavour to deliver all items within 6 working days although some products may take longer.
- Delivery Cost: UK Mirror Delivery is included with this item.
- Courier: This mirror will be delivered via UK Mail Next Day or other UK courier.